An intercultural meeting place
The Gauss House Project is a place for German and international students to meet, a venue for intercultural events and an easily accessible complement to the university’s advisory services.
Here, student groups such as the Gauss Friends, the AStA Department for International Affairs and the AStA Department for International Students organise international festivals, featured-country evenings, educational and other excursions, and regular language tables. New international students can take advantage of the First Steps Programme and the Gauss Buddy Programme. At featured-country evenings, students have the opportunity to learn more about their fellow students’ cultures and countries and can introduce them to their own. When it comes to questions about their studies, accommodation or life in Braunschweig, students will always find able assistance at the Gauss House Project. The Experiencing Interculturality seminar offers students a first-hand taste of cultural diversity and intercultural dialogue.
- November 2017 – November 2019, followed by a decision on its permanent adoption
Related links (in German)
- TU Braunschweig’s Magazine
“Eine Brücke zwischen Wissenschaft und Kultur”
- Semesterprogramm Wintersemester 2018/19
- Flyer Angebote für internationale Studierende
- Flyer Seminar Interkulturelle Kompetenz
- Video: „Die Gauß Freunde – Interkulturelle Gedanken zu einer Persönlichkeit“
- Video: „10 Jahre Gauss Friends“